In order to take payments from your attendees you’ll need to be set up with a payment processor. Ticket Tailor allows you to use either Stripe or PayPal, and both platforms allow buyers to pay with credit and debit cards. Stripe is our recommended payment processing partner. Money made from ticket sales will be deposited into your Stripe account and you can easily transfer funds into your personal bank account. With Stripe it is even possible to arrange for this to be done automatically on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- From the Box office setup section of your dashboard, choose Payment systems from the side menu.
- Under the Stripe logo, click the orange button marked “Connect a Stripe account”. You’ll be redirected to the Stripe website.
- If you don’t already have a Stripe account, you’ll be prompted to complete a signup form. If you already have an account, you can click the “Sign in” link at the top of the screen.
- When you’ve created your account, you’ll now be able to select Stripe as a Customer payment method when you create or edit any of your events.
Things to note:
- While Ticket Tailor does not charge fees on ticket sales like other ticketing platforms, there are transaction fees applied by Stripe. You can find out more about these fees here.