The Check-in app makes it easy to manage entry at your event.
- Check in attendees by scanning their tickets, searching for personal details, or selecting from a door list.
- Keep track of event check-in progress with overview stats.
- Easily filter your door list by ticket type and sort by first name or last name.
- Works both online and offline in case you have bad or no internet connection at your event.
- Automatic synchronisation allows you to check in tickets on multiple devices at once to speed up door entry.
- Download multiple events to the app and switch between them easily. Create multiple user profiles to track check-ins by staff members and easily revoke their access after the event.
Getting started with the check-in app
- From your Ticket Tailor dashboard, click the Settings option from your main navigation of the admin panel, and then click Check-in app users.
- Click the links to download and install the app from app store (available for both Android and iOs).
- (Optional) Click Add user to create a login for the app. Enter their name, email and select what events the user should be able to access. Click Save.
- Click on a user from the list of Check-in app users and you should see a section called Password and click the button that says Show. A password should appear.
- Load up the app on your phone and enter the email and address and password and click Log in. The app will log you in and show you the events available for check-in.