Exporting your order information enables you to download all of your customer data for a particular event - or all of your events - as a CSV spreadsheet for use in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. This tutorial will show you how to export all your order information.
- In the Orders section of your dashboard, click the orange “Export orders” button.
- From the pop-up, you can choose to export an Overview report, which contains the basic data for each order, or an Itemised report, which includes a breakdown of each item within an order.
- Click the orange “Download report” button.
Things to note:
- The generated spreadsheet will include only those lines shown on screen at the time – so if you have filtered by an event, a range of order dates or by order status, you’ll only get data relating to those filters.
- Your data will be downloaded as a CSV file which can be imported to other programs such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.