Exporting your order information enables you to download all of your customer data for a particular event - or all of your events - as a CSV spreadsheet for use in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. This tutorial will show you how to export all your order information.
- In the 'Orders' section of your dashboard, use the search and filtering options to get the orders you want to export. If you want to export all the orders for a particular event, for example, select it from the 'Event' dropdown and you will see the list of orders update.
- Click the 'Export order' button.
- From the pop-up, you can choose to export the Overview report, which contains the basic data for each order, or the Itemised report, which includes a breakdown of each item within an order.
- Select the details you would like to see in your export. You can add or remove whole sections of data or you can choose the specific fields you would like.
- Click the 'Download report' button.
Things to note:
- The generated spreadsheet will include only those lines shown on screen at the time – so if you have filtered by an event, a range of order dates or by order status, you’ll only get data relating to those filters.
- Your data will be downloaded as a CSV file which can be imported to other programs such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.