This tutorial will show you how to delete, cancel, or refund an order for one of your events.
- In the Orders section of your dashboard, use the search box under Ticket orders or the Event drop-down menu to find the event or individual attendee’s name. You can search by name, email, transaction ID or ticket code to make finding the order easier.
- When you’ve found the order you want to cancel, click anywhere in that row to open a pop-up showing all the order details. Click the 'Cancel order' button.
- Enter the reason for the order cancellation in the box provided, and click the 'Cancel this order' button.
- The customer will be sent a cancellation email to notify them that their ticket is no longer valid.
Things to note:
- Cancelling an order does not automatically refund the customer’s payment. If you are using Stripe as your payment processor you will see a checkbox marked “Refund the order payment”. If you are using PayPal then you will need to refund via your PayPal control panel.