A doorlist is an ordered list of all of the orders received for an event. It’s an easy way to check attendees into your event and validate their tickets as they arrive. This tutorial will show you how to create a doorlist for any one of your events.
- From the Events section of your dashboard, find your event and choose 'Issued tickets' from the side menu.
- Then click on the 'Export doorlist button.
- Here you can choose whether you’d like your doorlist arranged by first name, last name, or the attendee’s ticket code. You can also choose the print size and whether to have your doorlist in a printable PDF version, or as a CSV spreadsheet.
- Click the purple button marked 'Export doorlist'.
- Your doorlist should download straight away and open in your browser (depending on your browser settings). You can now print your doorlist, email it to other people in your organisation or save it for later.
Things to note:
- Please note that if your event is still on sale when you download your doorlist, the information will change if you sell more tickets - and therefore should not be used as a final doorlist if you intend to keep the event on sale.