Adding orders manually can be useful when accounting for tickets bought outside of the Ticket Tailor platform - for example in person or over the phone, as well as for issuing complimentary tickets.
This tutorial will show you how to add a manual ticket so that it’s included alongside all your online orders.
- From the 'Orders' section of your dashboard, click the white button marked “Add new order”.
- Choose the event you’d like to create a new order for, and enter the quantity and ticket types you’d like to add.
- Complete the checkout form on behalf of your attendee. ('Name' is the only required field to create an order as an admin, however, you can fill out as many or as few of the additional fields as you need to).
- When you’re done, hit the green 'Next' button.
- Here you can add a transaction ID if you wish, but otherwise, click the green 'Complete this order' button to add the order to your event.
- You’ll then be shown the final ticket information and a confirmation email will be sent to the address you entered in the checkout form (if you entered one).
Things to note:
You can edit, cancel or resend a ticket at any time by clicking on the ticket code in the 'Orders' section of your dashboard. You can find out more about how to this in the related articles below.