This tutorial will show you how to create a new event which you can use to sell tickets via Ticket Tailor.
- From the Events section of your dashboard, choose Add a new event from the side menu.
- Give your event a name and select the start and end dates and times using the drop-down calendars. Enter the venue name, postcode, and a description of your event. The description can be formatted using the buttons provided.
- Upload an event image using the Event Image field. The image can be in JPG, PNG, or GIF format.
- Under the Create tickets heading, click the orange Add a new ticket type button to create the first ticket type you want to sell. For more information on managing ticket types, please see the tutorial How to Manage Ticket Types and Groups.
- Under the Event settings heading, set the time zone for your event. Here you can also make your event private by setting a password or hiding the event from your listings, or allow your attendees to make a donation to your organisation.
- When you’re done, click the orange Save event button.
- From the Event summary page, you can click the event link to see what your draft event will look like to your attendees. When you’re ready to start selling, use the grey drop-down menu at the top of the page to switch your event from DRAFT to ON SALE.
Things to note: