Ticket Tailor is a great option for selling tickets on your Squarespace website. You can easily set up all your event details on Ticket Tailor and then embed the ticket widget into your Squarespace site in a few quick steps.
- From the Promote section of your dashboard, choose Website embed codes from the side menu.
- Click the link marked Edit widget options to change how the widget looks. From the drop-down menus you can choose how many events to show, whether the background should be filled or transparent, and whether to show the header and event info.
- When you’re done editing, click the orange Update widget button to see a preview of how your widget will now look.
- Under the Directions heading, choose For HTML Websites, and copy the code block to your clipboard.
- On your Squarespace site, open a page or post editor. Click an Insert Point or the + icon, and select Code from menu.
- Ensuring that HTML is selected in the drop-down menu, delete the existing code and paste in the Ticket Tailor code. Click Apply to publish the changes.
Things to note:
- The Ticket Tailor widget is responsive, meaning that it will fill the width of whatever space you put it into.
- If you can’t see the code you added as a Code Block, you can Preview in Safe Mode to view the embedded item.