Note: The Classic Ticket Tailor Mobile Check-in App only works for Classic events. Newer events use the Tazotix check-in app. Learn more about the Tazotix check-in app.
The Ticket Tailor mobile check-in app is one of the easiest and fastest ways to check your attendees’ tickets and get them into your event. You can check attendees in, scan their barcodes, search by their personal details, and keep track of entry progress. It even works offline if you don’t have an internet connection. When online it synchronises with other devices so you can use multiple check-in devices at once. This tutorial will show you how to use the app to check in your attendees on the date of your event.
- To begin checking in attendees, tap the “CHECK-IN” button at the bottom of the screen. Here you can either search for individual order, or tap “SCAN BARCODE” if you’d rather scan the ticket.
- If you decide to search for the order, tap the name of the attendee you want to check in. Next, select the green “CHECK IN 1 TICKETS” button. If you want to undo this action for any reason, tap the words “CHECKED IN” and then “RESTORE”.
- If you decide to scan the barcode, line it up with the red line and ensure that it lies inside the green box. When the barcode is scanned, you’ll be taken to the check-in screen as in step two.
- Tap the “STATUS” button to see how many tickets have been downloaded, how many attendees have been checked in so far, and to confirm that your device is currently synced with your event.
- Tap the “SETUP” button to check or amend which event you are checking attendees into. Please note that configuring a new event here will override the currently loaded event data.
Things to note:
- In order to begin checking in attendees, you will first need to have configured your app to connect to Ticket Tailor. For information on how to do this, please see the tutorial How to Configure the Ticket Tailor Mobile Check-in App.