The Ticket Tailor WordPress plugin allows you to embed event registration forms directly into your WordPress website. This tutorial will show you how to connect your WordPress site to your Ticket Tailor dashboard.
- From the 'Promote' section of your dashboard, choose 'Website embed codes' from the side menu.
- Click the link marked 'Edit widget options' to change how the widget looks. From the drop-down menus you can choose how many events to show, whether the background should be filled or transparent, and whether to show the header and event info.
- When you’re done editing, click the 'Update widget' button to see a preview of how your widget will now look.
- Under the Directions heading, choose 'For Wordpress Websites' from the drop-down menu. Follow the instructions to install the Ticket Tailor WordPress plugin.
Things to note:
- The Ticket Tailor widget is responsive, meaning that it will fill the width of whatever space you put it into.
- If you find the borders of the widget go out of range, click Edit widget options again and change the background to transparent.