Integrating Mailchimp with Ticket Tailor can be useful, for example if you want to contact all your attendees with extra information about your event. When a customer purchases a ticket we can send the ticket buyer’s name, email address, and the event choice to your Mailchimp list. This tutorial will show you how to connect a Mailchimp list to your Ticket Tailor dashboard.
- From the Settings section of your dashboard, choose Connect apps from the side menu.
- Under the Connect apps heading, click the Mailchimp logo. In the pop-up window, enter your Mailchimp login details. You will be asked to complete a short form.
- Select the list you would like your customers to be subscribed to. If you want to subscribe them to a new list, create this new empty list first in MailChimp and then reload this page.
- Select whether you would like customers to “double opt-in”. If this is switched on then ticket buyers will be sent an email to confirm that they want to subscribe to the list.
Things to note:
- Your new Mailchimp list will contain all your ticket buyers regardless of which event they have purchased tickets for, or when the app was connected. If you want to send a campaign to the attendees of a single event you will need create a new segment. Instructions on creating a segment can be found here.