You can create a widget that lets customers purchase tickets on your website without having to visit your box office page. This tutorial will show you how to embed a Ticket Tailor box office widget on your website.
- From the 'Promote' section of your dashboard, choose 'Website embed codes' from the side menu.
- Click the link marked 'Edit widget options' to change how the widget looks. From the drop-down menus, you can choose how many events to show, whether the background should be filled or transparent, and whether to show the header and event info.
- When you’re done editing, click the “Update widget” button to see a preview of how your widget will now look.
- Under the Directions heading, use the drop-down menu to choose whether you’ll be embedding your widget in an HTML or WordPress website. Copy and paste the generated code into your website on the page you want the box office to appear.
Things to note:
- The Ticket Tailor widget is responsive, meaning that it will fill the width of whatever space you put it into.
- If you find the borders of the widget go out of range, click Edit widget options again and change the background to transparent.
- If you are more experienced using HTML, you can customise the size and events shown in your widget by manipulating the code.