Discount codes are a great way to generate sales or reward certain groups of potential attendees. This tutorial will show you how to create and track discount codes that can be used against any of your events.
1. From the Promote section of your dashboard, choose Promo codes from the side menu.
2. Click the orange button marked Create discount code.
3. In the pop-up window, give your discount a Name (for your reference), and a Discount code (for your attendees to use at checkout). You can set your discount code as a fixed amount off the face value of your ticket, or as a percentage. In the Face value discount and Booking fee discount boxes, you can choose to take money off either the ticket cost, the booking fee (should you have created one), or both
4. When you’re done, click Save discount code.
5. You'll then be able to assign the code to the event you wish to apply it to:
Things to note:
- It is not currently possible to limit the number of uses of a discount code. However, you can edit and delete your code at any time if you want it to become invalid.