There may be a situation where you want to put some live tickets on hold, for example:
If you've sold tickets in person
If you have allocated a portion of your inventory to another platform or your in-person box office
If you have a limited amount of VIP, complimentary or promo tickets available that have been claimed.
To put your tickets on hold:
1) Open the event, or occurrence, for which you want to hold some tickets.
2) Select 'Issued tickets' from the left-hand menu.
3) Click the 'Holds' tab above the search bar.
4) Click the 'Add new hold' button.
5) Enter a note to describe your held tickets.
6) Using the dropdown, select the quantity and number of ticket types that you want to put on hold.
7) Press save.
8) Your tickets will now be on hold!
📝 You can edit your held tickets using the 3 dot menu to the right of your hold and clicking 'Edit'.
💡 Held tickets are not the same as issued tickets. If you want to issue tickets to someone as an organiser you should add a manual order.