Once you have created your voucher codes in Ticket Tailor, you can make some changes to them.
(If you are looking for more information on how to create voucher codes, please see this article.)
You can edit:
- The value of the voucher code.
- The applicable events the code can be used on.
- The expiration date of the voucher code.
- The validity of the voucher code (voiding).
You can also delete a voucher code you no longer want in your dashboard.
How to make changes to your batch of voucher codes
1) From 'Promote' > 'Promo codes' click on the 'voucher codes' tab.
2) Click the menu to the left of the batch of voucher codes you wish to update.
3) Make the changes you want to apply to your voucher codes, and click save.
How to void a voucher code within a batch
1) To mark a voucher code as void so that it can no longer be redeemed, go to 'Promote' > 'Promo codes' click on the 'voucher codes' tab.
2) Click on the name of the batch containing the code you want to void.
- Find the code and click the VOID button next to it.
How to delete a batch of voucher codes
1) To delete a batch of voucher codes go to 'Promote' > 'Promo codes' click on the 'voucher codes' tab.
2) Click the three dots next to the vouchers you want to delete.
3) Click on the option to delete the codes.
Please note: Once deleted the batch of voucher codes are invalidated if they have not been used.
For vouchers spent vouchers, the used vouchers will show as a line item on the individual order breakdown, even if the batch the code was in got deleted.