To set this up:
1) First, open your event editor, by going to 'Events'. Select your event from the list, then choose 'Event and ticket types' from the left-hand menu.
2) Scroll down to your event settings at the bottom of the page.
3) Expand the 'Advanced event settings'.
4) Select the checkbox which says ‘Customers need to enter an access code to buy tickets for this event’.
5) Continue to set up and publish your event.
6) Once your event is live, click ‘View event page’ and enter your code.
7) Copy the URL, and share this with your ticket buyers.
*Note* The URL you are sharing will contain ?access= and then the access code you entered on your event page.
For example, if the access code for your event is 123, your URL will look something like: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/tickettailortexamples/444425?access=123.