If you are hosting a recurring event online, you might be running the same event, but be streaming it using different event links.
It’s really easy to set this up with Ticket Tailor, by following these simple steps:
1) When you create your event, be sure to select the ‘This is an online event’ checkbox.
2) Finish editing your event, and press save.
3) From your event overview, you should see a button called ‘online event links’ in the left hand side menu. Click this.
4) For each occurrence, you should see a box where you can enter the online event link which corresponds to that date.
5) The event links can be edited at any time before your event, and you can schedule a broadcast to automatically send a link to your attendees.