If you are having trouble with your Tazotix app on an Android device, e.g. crashing, or seeing a white screen, please follow the below instructions to resolve the issue:
The wording below may vary depending on Android version, but the steps should be very similar.
1. Launch your phone’s settings app
2. Navigate to “Apps” and find Tazotix
3. Tap Tazotix and select “Storage & Cache”
4. Tap “Clear storage” and “Clear cache” – it’s important you clear both otherwise it won’t work
5. You should now be able to launch Tazotix and log in.