In this collection of demos, we'll show you live examples of how Ticket Tailor can be used to manage entry and sell tickets for access to galleries, exhibitions and museums.
With our platform, you can:
- Sell tickets online – payments can be taken through Paypal, Stripe or offline
- Allow attendees to pre-book a slot or arrival time
- Easily set up multiple or recurring events
- Set up different ticket types such as adult / children / student
- Check-in ticket holders using our app
- Take donations
- Customise the look and feel of your listing
- Contact anyone who has reserved or bought tickets
- ...and much more
Below are some live demos for you to play around with.
A gallery exhibition 🖼
In this example, you can see how the platform works if you have multiple dates that ticket buyers can choose from:
A museum 🏛
In this example, you can see how ticket groups and ticket types work – with different price points for adults and children, and different times of day to choose from:
The look and feel of event pages is customisable – when you create your own event, you'll be able to change the fonts and colour scheme using our Design Studio.