The Ticket Tailor mobile check-in app is one of the easiest and fastest ways to check your attendees’ tickets and get them into your event. You can check attendees in, scan their barcodes, search by their personal details, and keep track of entry progress. It even works offline if you don’t have an internet connection. When online it synchronises with other devices so you can use multiple check-in devices at once. This tutorial will show you how to configure the app to work with your Ticket Tailor account.
- Download and install the Ticket Tailor mobile app. It’s available from the Apple App Store for users with iOS devices, and the Google Play Store for users with Android devices. When you first open the app, you’ll see the Configure event screen, which requests your Event ID and Event Password.
- From the Events section of your dashboard, find your event and choose Attendee check-in from the side menu.
- Click the button labelled “Configure smartphone app”.
- Here you’ll be given the Event ID and an Event Password to enter on your mobile device. At this stage you can also give your device a name e.g. “Tom’s iPhone”.
- Your app will now sync with your event and download your event data.
For more information on checking in attendees with the Ticket Tailor mobile app, please see the tutorial How to Check In Attendees Using the Ticket Tailor Mobile App.